Saturday, March 22, 2008

Snowshoe 08'!

Last weekend was the 2nd annual Snowshoefestapalooza at Rob's cabin, and I think it was rather successful. Cigars were smoked, whiskey was consumed, air rifles were fired, trees were felled and then burned, and snow was shoed. Now, I can only speak for myself, but I had a pretty good time. If you compare this to last years snowshoe blog, you can see there was quite a bit more snow. We had several snow flurries and some hail, but overall the weather was beautiful, especially when you are staying in cabin that is heated to 70 degrees. Thanks to Rob , Franklin, Ulysses & Tyson for a successfully wasted weekend, and I mean that in the best way possible.

























For more fun and exciting photos, see "Dan's Photo Page" link on the right ==>.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your company and your terrific photos. What a great way to spend a couple of days!! Once again, give me twice the camera, and I could not hope to capture the weekend the way you have.

Bill

Tyson said...

Cool Friends! Cool Weekend! Cool pics!