Friday, December 29, 2006

I have not been kidnapped by pirates!


Contrary to popular belief, I have not been kidnapped by pirates or set off to join the French Foreign Legion. I apologize for not tending to my blog sooner, well ok, not really. I have been waiting for some momentous occasion to blog about, and that moment has finally arrived. Congratulations to Tyson for releasing his long awaited debut CD, "The Difference Engine". I am sure this is news to all of you. Please buy several copies from CDBaby, that way he won't threaten Ethan Daniel Davidson's record for most CD's given away for free in a single month. Anyway, in honor of this achievement, I am offering a Tyson retrospective. Enjoy.

I think Cory is going to rue the day he taught me to do a few things in PhotoShop. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Also, thanks to Tysons "Two Links" blog, I think I have a new logo for my blog, courtesy of DrawerGeeks.com. Let me know what you think. Anyway, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and has a very happy, safe and prosperous New Year!

6 comments:

Tyson said...

Thanks, Dan. I really like that bottom pic - mind if I add it to my MySpace page?

The title for your blog should be changed to 'Love, Lust, Vikings'.

R said...

-sigh-

Don't go here:

http://www.vikingdan.com/

Really, just don't go.

R said...

So who have you been captured by?

Ryan said...

Yo, Dan.

coryandfarah said...

Dan has been captured by a digital device containing 10.2 megapixels! Dan, you have to post those cool pics you were showing me the other night. You the man.

Viking Dan said...

Sheesh! Why shouldn't people go to my site? I took the "Donkey Show" pics down. :P

Greetings from one viking saddled with a christian name to another.